Friday, May 6, 2011

30 Days of Music - Day 20

Day 20 - What song do you listen to when you are angry?

Had to think about this one a while.

I was going to pick Raise Your Glass by Pink because it's the ultimate anthem for dork perseverance. All in favor of that. Embrace your weirdness....someone is going to love you for it.

But then this song came on the radio again.

Every time I've been angry the last few weeks, this song has magically appeared on the radio. Which is freaky and weird and all that, especially given the fact that prior to the last few weeks it had been years (if not a decade or more) since I've heard it.

It's not in any way, shape or form relevant to anything going on in my life, but the message is the same. And it's one that the cosmic radio gods seem to think I need to hear repeatedly.  Someone is trying to tell me something.

Patience, Guns N' Roses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts