Tuesday, May 3, 2011

30 Days of Music - Day 17

Day 17 - What is a song you hear often on the radio?

I was in the car for a cumulative total of less than an hour today.  The song I heard 4 times, this one. 

I like Katy Perry enough, but not nearly as much as my 6 year old diva-in-training. Then there is Kanye.  Kanye, Kanye, Kanye....the singer that I would love to see grow up one of these days and knock off his ridiculousness.  He's so good that he deserves a nice long career....not one that could end up abbreviated and peppered with too many times on the news.

I don't actually like this song all that much.  She can sing better than this, he can too.  The lyrics are weird...and don't even get me started on the video. 

E.T., Katy Perry feat. Kanye West

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts