Sunday, April 10, 2011

Doula Blog Online!

I am starting to ask myself how crazy I really am.  A few days ago, I joined Twitter, and you can follow me there if you'd like.  Username debiehive.

http://twitter.com/#!/DeBieHive

Then last night something came over me, not sure what, and I decided to launch another blog.  This one is devoted to all things doula.  Infertility, pregnancy, labor and childbirth, postpartum issues, nursing and more!

http://kellysdouladepot.blogspot.com/

If you know anyone who is pregnant, has a new little one at home, or plans to in the future, please recommend my new blog to them.  I'm looking for new followers and would love to take your questions!

There is no question I haven't already been asked.  Seriously.  You name it, I've heard it.  ;)

It's probably a good thing I am so preoccupied with all this technology stuff today, otherwise I'd be thinking about what today is.  And I just don't want to go there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts