Monday, April 25, 2011

30 Days of Music - Day 9

Day 9 - What is a song you can dance to?

Here's to hoping they are just wanting a song that I like to dance to.  Where I can get funky with my bad self. 

Hoping they don't mean I know all the steps to some choreographed dance number.  I can promise you that I will never spontaneously perform like Monica and Ross from Friends

I'm not as bad as Elaine from Seinfeld, though.  So, that's something, right? 

My formal dance instruction began and ended at the age of 5.  One ballet class was enough, thank you very much. 

I'm not much a dancer.  I would like to be, sure.  I would love to go to some dark club you know so people can't see me, drink way too much and get my freak on.  But that hasn't happened in...oh...about 7 years.  What was it Jenn?  The last time we went dancing for our collective birthday?  That's just sad.

Anyway, I dance at home.   And the kids laugh at me.  Whatever.

I always dance to this song.

How could you not?  Dude brought sexy back.  That is surely deserving of celebration.

SexyBack, Justin Timberlake feat. Timbaland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts