Monday, April 18, 2011

30 Days of Music - Day 2

Day 2 - What is your least favorite song?

I've been thinking about this one all day, trying to come up with a song to answer this one.  It's hard to find one that I really don't like enough to label it my least favorite.  Something that grates on my nerves enough to earn top billing.

There are a few contenders, that's for sure. 

Most songs by Miley Cyrus fall into that category.

Then there is that terrible Friday song.  Don't even get me started on all the reasons it's bad.  Shudder.

The one I've chosen hails from a whole different decade though, recorded before Miley and Rebecca Black were probably even born. 

It's the ultimate cheesy narcissistic theme song.  And who else could proclaim their awesomeness to the entire universe in such a manner than the rumored-to-be-crack-addicted wifey of Bobby B?  Whitney, girl....what happened? 

This song, it does have a good message and all I suppose....but it's just so far over the top that I can't take it seriously.  Really, this one is a winner.

Whitney Houston, The Greatest Love of All

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts