Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Getting Old Sucks

Waiting for the motrin to kick in this morning, knowing it isn't going to be enough. 

You'd think by now I would have learned not to go crazy doing things like moving huge pieces of furniture alone. 

But I'm a slow learner that way.

Thing is that I used to be able to do these things all the time.  I'd be sore for a day at the most, then be ready to tackle my next bizarre project. 

Those days are gone.

My body lets me know when I make it mad now.  And then it reminds me for a while just in case I get motivated to do something else really stupid.

I won't be doing anything stupid today. 

Promise.

As if the fine lines and gray hairs aren't enough....now I actually am starting to feel my age.

Man, getting old sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts