Monday, February 21, 2011

It Goes On

Life, it does. 

It has to.

Even now.

I need to go back to the place where home is now, to the place where my kids have grown up.  To life.

I have to get back into routines and requirements.  I have to get back on to schedules.

I know that normal won't seem that way for a long time.  I've been through life changing experiences before.  I remember not caring much about the day to day stuff for a long while afterwards.  I'd imagine this time won't be different, except that it has to be. 

This time I have them, my babies.  And they need me to get back to normal so that they can too. 

It's been a long and hard month for us all. 

Life will never be the same again, but it goes on anyway.

It has to.

Wish us luck on our journey back home.  At least this time we have a guardian angel watching over us.

Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts