Monday, February 28, 2011

Catching Up

Feeling a little out of the loop.

Okay, a lot.

I don't really know what is going on at school.  I don't really know what is going on with all the activities the kids are involved in.

I don't really know because I haven't been here.

It's amazing how much you can miss in a month.

I have a lot of catching up to do.

I also have a lot of people to say thank you to.  The people who made life as normal as it could have been for my babies.  The people who helped. 

They carpooled and playdated and caught my littles in the hall at school to give them a hug. 

They made my not being here a bit easier on the kids.   They made it easier for me to be so far away for so long. 

These people are the reason I can truly call this place I'm in now home. 

It's good to be back.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts