Friday, January 21, 2011

Going Home

I'm going home for the last time.

The last time that it will ever truly be home anyway.

I'm on a quest, hoping to find some things while I'm there. 

More than that, I hope that others do.

Comfort. Calm.  Peace.

I'll be around occasionally, when I can be.  When someone else doesn't need me more.

I've been told by more than a few people that someday I will look back and be amazed at my strength.  That with time and distance, I will see it.  So I've been told.

All I see now is the strength of someone else.

And that is all that matters.

My sincerest thanks to all those making this last trip possible.  I love you all so very much.

I am blessed. 

I am so very blessed.

I am going home.

1 comment:

  1. We are leaving for Simi Thursday...should be in town by Saturday (driving). If I can do anything for you let me know...even if it is stopping by your house here in CO. to pick anything up for you to bring to Simi....So sorry Kelly.

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts