Or in other words, the day that we encourage kids to disregard the things we teach them the rest of the year.
- You can't play outside once it's dark
- You can't talk to strangers
- You can't take food from people you don't know
- You can't walk in the middle of the street
- You can't eat chocolate for dinner
- You can't wear ridiculous clothing
- You can't scare your little brother on purpose
- You can't pretend to be dead
But for tonight, go ahead. Really.
Just make sure that your parents inspect all your candy before you eat any of it....they may even need to taste test it. Wink wink.
Happy Haunting everyone!