Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Airing of the Grievances

Happy Festivus!  My apologies to those of you that didn't watch Seinfeld as much as I did.

Drum roll please....

It is time for the Airing of the Grievances.

It is so past time.

It is 10:30 Christmas night and I am sitting alone in my parent's family room.  Everyone else left, not that I blame them.  It smells nasty in here.  Aidan barfed.  All.over.the.rug.

Because nothing says Christmas like vomit.

I am pissed off that my car is in the shop in another state. 

I have a headache, and my stomach has been tied up in knots for days now.  The stink in the air isn't helping.  Told you there was a reason everyone left the room.

I think I am done.  I'm trying not to let the events of the last few days spoil the magic of Christmas. 

I'm trying.

I'll be more upbeat tomorrow, after the barf stench fades a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts