Tuesday, December 28, 2010

30 Days of Truth, Day 27

Day 27 - What’s the best thing going for you right now?

Easy.  My family. 

I am blessed to have in laws that I absolutely adore.  In the process of marrying my husband, I got two extra brothers too.  Two guys who are far kinder and nicer than they'd ever want you to believe. 

I am spending more time than I thought I would be able to with my parents, my brother and sister in law and my nephew.  Yes, it was all thanks to a car accident, but I stopped believing in pure chance a long time ago.  Someone decided I needed to be here a while, and I am long since past the point in my life of fighting what needs to happen. 

Going with the flow, and enjoying the time I am here.

My children are my life, my inspiration.  My past and my future.  For as much as they challenge me, and at times drive me crazy, they are my hope and my pride.

My husband is my friend, my partner, my life. 

I am lucky to have them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts