Monday, December 27, 2010

30 Days of Truth, Day 26

Day 26 - Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?

No.  I haven't.  There have been plenty of times that life has sucked, yes.  But never enough that I thought I couldn't take anymore.

Though I may not seem to be so, I am an eternal optimist.  I always hope that things will someday get better.  I have heard that saying "God only gives you as much as you can handle" so many times.   I've asked that he give me less more than once.

The thing is that everything I have been through in my life has made me the person I am today.  Every challenge overcome makes you stronger, really and truly. 

And at the end of every tunnel is a light.  It might be dim and faint, it might seem like its a million miles away, but it's there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts