Friday, December 17, 2010

30 Days of Truth, Day 16

Day 16 - Who is someone or what is something you definitely could live without?

Sit back and get cozy.  This could be a long list. 

I wouldn't even know where to start.

Oh wait, the question isn't asking for everything, just something

Well, then. 

Just the one? 

Right now, something comes to mind pretty easily.  It's something that could be banished from the world forever and ever and I would be just fine with that.  It's something that I hate for existing in the first place.  Something that has reared it's ugly head in my life more than once, altering the course of events drastically and changing everything. 

It's something that I pretty routinely proclaim can "suck it" on my Facebook status. 

Cancer.  You can go away.

Go ahead.  Go.

Don't let the door hit you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts