Saturday, December 11, 2010

30 Days of Truth, Day 10

Day 10 - Who is someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know?

I am a firm believer that each and every person comes into our lives for a reason.  Sometimes you can't see it at the time.  Sometimes they only bring you drama or pain or heartache.  Sometimes they create a toxic environment.  Sometimes they make you question yourself, do things you are ashamed of. 

Every one of those experiences is something you learn from, though.  Whether it's a lesson about life, yourself, or other people, it's a lesson you wouldn't have learned without them.

My answer really is not intended to be a cop-out at all, promise.


I just happen to believe it to be the truth.

As a result of this belief, I have to say that I don't have an answer for this question. 

I learned a long time ago that everything happens for a reason, and that sometimes it takes years to understand what that reason was.  I'm not about to try and second guess that.

If and when people are supposed to leave my life, they do.  And that's not really up to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts