Friday, December 3, 2010

30 Days of Truth, Day 1

This is one of those infectious blog things.  Tons of people out there are doing this, and I figured what the hell?  I will too.

This is a great way to start blogging for those of you who may have tossed the idea around for a while.  These simple questions, and the way the answers make you analyze yourself could provide volumes of material to write about.

Day 1 - What is something you hate about yourself?

Just the one thing, huh?  There goes my self deprecating sense of humor again....

Gosh, this is a hard question to answer.  It's a loaded one for sure.  A lot of the things that I would use as answers are things that aren't entirely in my control.  Like the fact that I didn't finish my Master's Program.  Like the fact that I still haven't ever sat for the bar exam.

There is really only one thing that comes to mind right now though, and it's the same thing I have hated about myself for years.

I hate that I moved to Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts