Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Until

As of right this second, there are only

38 days
15 hours
35 minutes
and 5 seconds

until Christmas. 

I remember back in the old days where I would pride myself on being completely done shopping before Thanksgiving.  Now, not so much.  I pretty routinely find myself out with the massive crowds the week of Christmas. 

Then there is the matter of Black Friday.

I have a friend who wants to go with me this year.  I told her she is more than welcome to tag along with me on my crazy mission....provided she adheres to three rules.

1. You go where I say we are going
2. You don't waste time window shopping
3. You don't whine

I take my Christmas shopping very seriously these days, mostly a by product of the fact that I get so little time to do it without trying to sneak stuff into a cart while the kids are with me. 

As they get older, my ninja skills aren't enough to hide stuff anymore.

You're down to

38 days
15 hours
31 minutes
and 9 seconds.

What are you waiting for?  Get out there!  GO! GO! GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts