Monday, November 15, 2010

An Outlet

I just have to share with you all what my Dad said today.  For a few reasons.

One, I love that he actually reads this.

Two, I love that he actually gets my sarcasm, even in written form, and doesn't ever take me too seriously.

Three, I love that he appreciates it.

He said that it's probably a good thing I have this outlet to get it all out, because I sure have a lot of it to share with the world.  Oh yeah, he gets it.

I have this friend, who actually may be as sarcastic as I am. 

She sent me this, one of my favorite quotes, along with several others.  I find it appropriate for today.



Some people don't get me.  My dad does, not like I ever gave him a choice.  If it's possible, I think I may have even been sarcastic as a baby. 

Sarcasm is my way of making sure that I never take myself too seriously.  If I ever lost the ability to find humor in life, I think I might just go crazy. 

If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you. ~ Groucho Marx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts