Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hanging

Feeling a bit like these guys today.  At least I didn't lose anyone or pick up a baby named Carlos.



It's been a long time since I have made these promises in my head. 

That I will never do it again.  Never be so stupid.  Never make such bad choices. 

I like to believe that I am old enough now and mature enough now that I should not be placing myself in these situations. 

That I know where my limit is and stop.

Turns out that when you have a really crappy week and a bottle of rum and no intentions of self policing your consumption of said rum, you can over do it.

And I did.

It has been a very long time since this happened last.

And I am promising myself it will never happen again. 

Now everyone, shhhhhh.  My head hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts