Thursday, September 16, 2010

Deadly

I had plans to write about something else today, but I can't. I'm a little in shock at the moment.

Excuse me.

I don't understand.

In the last 12 hours, I've learned of two things that are so terribly wrong that I can't even fathom how someone could do them.

People can be so blinded by their selfishness. They can conjure up lies, they can deceive those closest to them. They either ignore or don't care about the collateral damage their actions will inevitably cause. They do what they want without regard for what happens to anyone else.

The root of these particular deceptions: one was greed, the other lust. Two of the seven deadly sins. I guess the offenders aren't concerned about the consequences of their actions in the next life either.

I know that what goes around comes around. I know that karma is a real bitch. I know that someday, they will pay the price for their lies.

I wish that people I love didn't have to be hurt in the process. That they didn't have to suffer at the whim of selfish people.

Apologies this morning. I am angry.

Post script: I am okay, really. Just angry.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new layout. As for this post, I would honestly say, don't live in Vegas. That's a big reason why we want to move. Nobody is accountable for their actions. They steal, lie, and harass. Then they turn around and do it again. No remorse. Did you know, every day on the local News reporters announce another death...mostly cop-related shootings, some suicides, many hit and runs (including children), tour bus crashes and gang activity ending in deaths. EVERY DAY...oh, and toddlers drowning in their own pool with adults around.
    Granted, eventually people learn consequences, they either get it, or keep right on doing it. It makes me damn mad. It makes me so damn mad there's nowhere to go to escape these horrid people. So here we stay. And we're plenty pissed... and plenty pooped on. It's a constant struggle between good, and evil.
    I hope this gets better for you, regarding the situations behind this post. But I'll say it again, don't live in Vegas ever. I'm from here originally, and I do not want to raise my child here at all. Where does one go? These people are everywhere. Good luck with what bothers you today. HUGS xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts