Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bad

I'm in a really bad mood today.

There. I gave you fair warning.

I'm sick and tired of so many things right now and seem to be really lacking in the patience department. Like, as in woefully inadequate.

I'm tired of doctors who place a bandage on a situation and wash their hands of it rather than figuring out what is really going on. There is a reason it's called the practice of medicine.

I'm sick of people not taking responsibility for their stupidity. If you make an ass out of yourself, especially if you are making an ass out of other people in the process, own it. Apologize. Fix it.

I'm tired of fighting with unreasonable people.

I'm sick of walking out my front door every day and cringing because I can't stand my neighbor.

I'm tired of waiting for people to make good on promises they made a long time ago. Promises that got me here in the first place. Promises, that because they weren't kept, have screwed up a lot of other things in my life.

I'm sick of living so far away from where I am supposed to be. Of being conflicted virtually every second of the day.

I'm tired of a lot of things right now.

I feel like I just want to scream at the top of my lungs. If only that would help, I might just try it.

Sorry. I don't mean to be such a downer today. At least I warned you all that I am in a bad mood. That should count for something, right?

2 comments:

  1. I love you Dad. I know you don't want to hear about my bad day...you've got your hands full there. Take care of you.

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts