Friday, July 23, 2010

Oster


So I'm just about completely in love with my blender right now.

It's a good one.

It's a dual speed glass canister shiny red metallic Oster. Damn.

If blenders can be sexy, and I will make the argument that they can, this one is wearing stilettos.

I got it as my Christmas gift from my brother a few years back when my cheap pathetic excuse for a blender died. It didn't go out as dramatically as my cheap pathetic excuse for a hand mixer....that one was thrown out the door into the snow bank one winter afternoon after it caught on fire.

Lesson #1 to be learned here: don't buy things with cheap motors in them that you plan to use a lot.

Lesson #2 (and no less important than lesson #1): you can put just about any liquor and any juice in a blender with ice and make an awesome drink.

Just sayin.

Have I told you how much I love my blender?

1 comment:

  1. I've got the same one!!! And love it...but I must say I love my Kitchen Aide more

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts