Saturday, July 31, 2010

Break

Just when I was ready to take a break from this for a while, I can't now. Someone out there is watching me. I've actually been waiting for them to watch me for a while. Hoping they would deem me worthy. To lend some support to the crazy idea that I could ever write and make money doing it.

BlogHer

I'm just so excited about it I can hardly stand it.

I'm nervous about it too.

I was almost looking forward to a little hiatus from the keyboard. Almost. Even the mere thought of taking a break has made my brain start churning out more and more topics than I can normally think of. I have 6 or so waiting in the wings already.

Interesting, my motivation, don't you think?

Anyhow, I'm not about to squander this opportunity to be taken seriously by someone who doesn't even know who I am, who is willing to take a chance on me, who appreciates my writing from afar.

So, I will keep on keeping on.

No break.

Which is just the way my life is anyway these days. No break.

No downtime. No blank thoughts. No free moments. Nope.

One of my random gifts in this world is that I can juggle. I know, right?

Let's see just how much I can keep up in the air at one time.

1 comment:

Some of My Most Popular Posts