Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sometimes

You know, sometimes I regret ever making this whole blog post writing thing a daily endeavor. There are times that I have a hard time coming up with a topic. There are times that I really want to write what I want to write but I don't. Like now.

I follow some blogs that have one, maybe two posts a week. And I think about all the free time I'd have it I did that. But then I remember why I started this as a daily project. I don't have the patience to stew on one topic for a week at a time. I am already so bad about editing that I spend more time fixing my posts than writing them in the first place. Can you imagine how much time I would spend editing if I only had one post to deal with for days?

I wouldn't spend any less time on the computer, I assure you.

So I write every day. Which means I have to come up with something to write every day. It's not as hard as you'd think, really.

It's not like I've ever been at a loss for words in my entire life.

Living with five other people generally provides something to ponder. Something to laugh about. Some story that can serve as a warning to other parents. Some stunt the kids pulled that needs to be documented so that I can tell them about it one day when they have children of their own.

I've been lucky to have some amazing friends, some crazy adventures, some stories worth telling.

For me, this blog is a way for me to think out loud. It's a way for me to reflect on what I see. What I feel. What I live. To share a little piece of myself with you.

I wanted to thank you all for reading. Whether you've been around for a while or are fairly new, I appreciate it. Really. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts