Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hug

I'm sending a hug today to someone who needs it.

That someone who isn't so sure about anything these days. Who needs encouragement, support and love, but feels like she is getting anything but all that.

The thing about plans is that they are made to be broken. And sometimes when those plans are broken, we are left wandering without a goal or purpose. I'm here to tell you that you still very much have that goal and purpose, even if others have you doubting that today. It's just different now.

It won't get easier. I can promise you that. But you've got what it takes to get through this. And you will.

I hate cliches. Really, I do.

But this one comes to mind this morning, as I am trying to find a way to communicate to you what I think.

When God closes a door, he opens a window.

Don't be so sad about that door closing that you forget to look out the window. You've got lots of windows. You just have to see them through the tears. They are there, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts