Monday, April 5, 2010

Tired

It's late. And I'm tired. Like so far beyond tired that there aren't words to describe it properly. I'll write more tomorrow when things calm down a little.

In the last 10 days, I've driven over 2500 miles. To the coast and back again. Without even seeing the ocean.

I've spent way too much time in a confined space.

I've decided that the state of Arizona needs to find funding for their rest stops and road repairs.

I've been blown around by the crosswinds so much that my arms and my shoulders and my back are sore.

I've determined that there are many more areas of the country that I don't ever need to revisit.

But it was worth it.

It was worth it because it wasn't for me.

I love you Dad. And we all miss you already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts