Friday, March 5, 2010

Or Not

I was going to clean my floors today when little boy took a nap. He's sleeping, as is his big sister, at the moment. The house is quiet and still and peaceful. I could clean, yes. But I changed my mind.

Today just got a million times better than it was this morning, and for the first time in a long time I feel like I can breathe again.

Remember that bottle of green nail polish I bought a few weeks back? Well, it's time for a pedicure. Not a fancy one with bubbles and oils and massages, though that would be dreamy. One here. Just me, a nail file and a few bottles of polish. And quiet.

The floors will still be there, waiting, tomorrow.

Today, however, will not be wasted on chores. It's just too good for that.

Welcome to my rollercoaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts