Monday, March 22, 2010

Offer

I know this is early. I wanted to wait until morning to post this, but I just couldn't. I've been feeling these feelings for a while now, bottling them up inside. Until now, and they just escaped all of a sudden.

You ever just feel like there is something that you are meant to do? Like there is something, some way that you are supposed to help someone else, but have no possible idea of how to offer that help? How do you offer what I am willing to offer? How do you do it without hurting someone when that is the furthest thing from your mind? How?

I guess you just do. And I should. It's not a small thing I am offering to do. It's actually huge. But my dear husband is on board. He knows how important it is. It's not really something I am in the best position to do, to be totally honest. There are risks with me, yes, but I've proven that I can deliver, so to say. It's something that I can do, and I will do. If they want me to. And I don't know how to ask that. How to offer that.

Now isn't the best time, but it's not like I am getting younger. And they've waited for a very long time. It would be a big endeavor for all involved, this is true. There would be a lot of ifs and onlys. There would be tears and joy and hearts mended and holes filled. There would be a lot of explanations needed, journeys made. But it could be amazing.

I think I can do this. I want to do this, if they'll have me. If they need me.

And if they, those to whom I am offering, read this, I am certain that they will know exactly what I am talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts