Sunday, March 28, 2010

Crazy

I'm officially crazy. Only someone crazy would attempt what I am doing. Driving cross country with four kids. My wonderful mother in law will be accompanying us. I hope we don't scare her away from offering help in the future. Two days in the car with 4 kids is enough to drive anyone insane.

I vacuumed the car to get ready to pack it up, then wondered aloud why I bothered. By the time we reach our destination, it will be covered with crumbs and dirt and socks and more. Like I already said, I am crazy I guess.

Wish us luck. I will try to pop in during the trip for a brief post here or there. If the kids let me, that is. Man, is it going to be a long week.

It's a good thing I'm crazy enough to think this is a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts