Monday, March 8, 2010

Cherry

Talk to me. Oh,beautiful cup of bounty, tell me your story. You are full of perfectly roasted espresso beans. Warmed with milk, heated to precisely the right temperature. Infused with the flavor of dark chocolate. And topped off with the teeniest, tiniest pieces of chopped ripe cherries. If there was such a thing as heaven in a cup, this has to be it. Yum.

Dark Cherry Mocha, Venti of course. Do they make coffee in any other size?

Now, don't get me wrong. I love coffee. I'll be the first to admit that I am not really all that picky about it. I even like the cheapest of the cheap - convenience store coffee. Waiting room coffee. Vending machine coffee. But this is not like those. This, oh this, is divine. Run, don't walk to your nearest Starbucks and get you some of this. Mmmmmm.

This was SO worth scrounging for change in the bottom of my purse this morning.

They should pay me for the praise I bestow upon them, don't you think? Or at least give me some free coffee. It's not too much to ask.

You know you want some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts