Monday, January 4, 2010

Just Dance

As I write this morning, I am listening to a live radio broadcast from California. A good friend of mine from way back in the day is the new morning DJ, finally on a station big enough to carry a live streaming feed online. Congrats, Spence. You went and done good.

http://player.cumulusstreaming.com/SLPLayer.aspx?KVYB-FM

Sitting here I can't help but be in a good mood listening to the music. I'm insanely happy for the guy. But it's not just that. It's the music itself. It's amazing how much a combination of notes and lyrics can change your perspective. How much it can distract you from everything else instantly. And how it's hard to do anything but start dancing when Lady Gaga sings.

As she says, Just Dance. Gonna be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts