Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cali

I'm going back to Cali. For a few days anyway. I'll be out there alone, away from all my kids and my husband for a while. I've got a list of things I need to get done while I am there. A longer list of things I'd like to do. And a list still of people that I would like to see. Whether I can squeeze it all into the time I am there remains to be seen.

I'm more than a little nervous about leaving them all. Four kids is a lot, even for me, and I'm used to it. Let's hope that the house is still standing when I get home, that no trips to urgent care are required and I'm not forbidden from ever leaving again.

I'll see you in a few days. Wish me luck. But more than that, wish Tom luck. He's going to need it.

1 comment:

  1. Goin back to Cali, Cali, Cali, I'm goin back to Cali....Lucky you, but you will miss your kids. You will have one day or complete ahhhhhh, this is great, then you will be too worried. Best luck and hope your Dad is doing okay

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts